Sunday, September 25, 2016

Reply to thread '[Game Over] tEMafia!!!'

Dear Melody,

Nakuzami has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [Game Over] tEMafia!!! - in the The Underground forum of The PokéCommunity Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=377808&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Yeah, Aaron shouldn't have known Bob lol. Ragel it didn't really matter with.

And I don't know why I let Gunner know she was Suspicious . . . I mean, it made sense narratively but it didn't work in the game lol

Never hosted an AitP style game before, so that's just something to keep in mind in the future

Because honestly when I was making it I was just having war flashbacks to Princess Bubblegum and I didn't want that to happen here my goodness
***************


There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=705106&auth=6fedd7f5cbfa30a483c0395f747d4d05

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.