Dear Melody,
NightKrow has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [Day] tEMafia!!! [Day Three!!] - in the The Underground forum of The PokéCommunity Forums.
This thread is located at:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=377808&goto=newpost
Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
---Quote (Originally by Syndrome)---
Shots of what.
Also, go for it.
---End Quote---
One of vodka, one of gin. ew.
And you sure you want me to dance? I didn't think we wanted tems revealed. I won't do it for now but if more people want me to then I will.
Gonna vote before I go to sleep, and the more I think about it the more I find myself agreeing with Johnny and Superjolt about Melody. It's strange how she said her main scumreads were people who didn't comply with the quiet plan on D2, but then she votes for me because...there were people suspicious of me before. Making me an easy option to pick, I suppose. She seems to be contradicting herself a lot, with this vote and for the Gunner thing, comes across like scum trying to fit in with the crowd. The use of the phase "clears me of all suspicion" when talking about something that doesn't really clear her of all suspicion also seems off.
also looking at Superjolt's analysis of her posts she seems to have some sort of obsession with me and that makes me uncomfortable... *[##Tag] Melody*
Well that was my two cents, time for zzzzz
***************
There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=705106&auth=6fedd7f5cbfa30a483c0395f747d4d05
To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.