Monday, September 19, 2016

Reply to thread '[Day] tEMafia!!! [Day Three!!]'

Dear Melody,

Johnny has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [Day] tEMafia!!! [Day Three!!] - in the The Underground forum of The PokéCommunity Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=377808&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
How did you exactly debunked my theory lol?

Let's review how you "debunked" my theory:

I said that you hopped onto the gunnerwagon, but made emphasis on that you believed she was telling the truth, which on my eyes is just an attempt to appear innocent. You are mafia, therefore you know Gunner will flip as innocent, giving you future references to prove your "innocence" on the future.
You were extremely aware of the future when you made that post and here's proof of that:

This is you:

---Quote---
Let it be known that I don't like this particular choice
---End Quote---
Let it be known you say. You hop on the bandwagon, but not without first stating how you were against it.

Yet here you agree that it was unlikely that she'd know she was the suspicious tem:

---Quote---
I'm actually curious about why the suspicious tem would know they were the suspicious tem though. That...just doesn't seem like Naku's style honestly and I don't think it'd be something that'd be overlooked.
---End Quote---
And here's exactly how you claim to have "debunked" this theory:


---Quote---
Let me just take a moment to epically facepalm at all that poor logic. Let me also point out the entire context; from that specific quote. Not going to let you take that out of it's proper context to use there buddy.* I explain the reason for my vote reasonings right there...that I thought it was suspicious that she knew she was Suspicious Tem. That's not how that usually works in my experience.*

Secondly that post you link to is me being a voice of doubt and reason. I outlined my reasons for my doubts there. Nothing strange about that.
---End Quote---
You're actually agreeing with me here O.o

I said that all of these were attempts to appear innocent for when Gunner flips inno without antagonizing the town and drawing much attention.

TL;DR: You sheeped along but made it clear that you didn't liked the decision to lynch Gunner and second guessed Gunner's credibility at the same time, which is fairly controversial and I read this as blending in without going AWOL.
***************


There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=705106&auth=6fedd7f5cbfa30a483c0395f747d4d05

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.