Monday, September 19, 2016

Reply to thread '[Day] tEMafia!!! [Day Three!!]'

Dear Melody,

Johnny has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [Day] tEMafia!!! [Day Three!!] - in the The Underground forum of The PokéCommunity Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=377808&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
And your point is that "you're doing you're normal thing" ? I shouldn't even have to adress this; I don't take meta into account since it can conveniently be used against me to reverse-psychology me. Or an endless loop of over-analisis.

^Besides that, I addressed every one of your points and explained what I think about them. Unlike you, I give reasons and counter your arguments with logic, I don't automatically assume that the word of one person refutes everything that has been said. That's call retconning.

I know that you're failing to realize this, but I'll quote you one last time and I hope you'll see it.


---Quote---
Klippy did point out in a later edit that he's sure you didn't explain yourself correctly either; so your entire argument falls down the pipe with Superjolt's blind sheeping of you.
---End Quote---
You say my entire argument falls down the pipe because Klippy says so. That's not an argument, that's not logic, that is absolutely nothing, contains zero substance and should be not used as an argument to counter my logic.

Klippy pointed that out, yeah, but that's literally all he did. He did not explain why, neither gave reasons or logic... and you say Superjolt is the sheep? I don't think so, missy.
***************


There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=705106&auth=6fedd7f5cbfa30a483c0395f747d4d05

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.